Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Non-Resolutions!!!

So it's a New Year and Jett will be 3. There are a lot of things he says and does and my Mom always says "Did you write that down? You're gonna wish you wrote that down." Well I didn't write most of them down so all the cute things he's already said and done are gone. So this year I figured I'd start a journal (this blog)  so that I can write down and share with the family all the cute things and not so cute things Jett says and does.

Gonna back up a month or so. I work nights at Jetblue so needless to say I'm tired driving home in the morning. I crashed my car into a light pole, yes i'm ok only damage to the car and light pole. I got a new car,Jett loves it because I got a "Jett" yep we took the A off so now  my Jetta is a Jett!!



2 comments: