Thursday, August 9, 2012

WWE Smackdown

So I know I'm way behind again, there are things I said I was going to blog about but havent yet. But before I get to those, let me tell you what we did last Tuesday night.

Jett watches WWE Wrestling with Grandaddy!! I saw that they were coming here to Houston and thought I'd take Jett. I looked into tickets but they seemed to expensive and I wasn't sure John Cena, Jett's favorite wrestler, would even be there so I said forget it. Then a few days later I heard on the radio that Cena would be there, so I decided to go. So last Tueday August 7, 2012 Jett, Grandaddy, Shane, Chavez, J'leeta Marie, and I went to Wrestling. Jett loved it at first but then got bored and tired. Then at the very very very end John Cena came out to wrestle!! Jett got really really excited!! He had a great time!! I used to know some guys that worked for WWF/WWE...I haven't heard from them or seen them in years. While we were there I thought I saw Nick the guy I used to know, but seeing as we were so high up I couldn't really tell. I wanted to go down to the floor but never did, so after I tried but still couldnt get down to the floor. JM said "just look him up on Facebook, everybody is on Facebook." She was right, I looked up my friend Nick Daw and found him. Longer story short, Nick is getting us tickets to go again, so next week we will get to go to wrestling again, maybe twice!! Gotta love the things we do for our kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment